Independent Warriors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Independent Warriors Forum

IW forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leaving .. ; ~; (Guild hopping..)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shunpo
Bluffer
Bluffer
shunpo

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2006-11-26

Leaving .. ; ~; (Guild hopping..) Empty
PostSubject: Leaving .. ; ~; (Guild hopping..)   Leaving .. ; ~; (Guild hopping..) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 1:02 pm

Yea .. believe your eyes ..

I'm glad that I get a chance to know you guys in IW , from the so ever cute eni Measles to the triple-client-Farty ..

>birgitta : Sorry =[ Sometimes just couldnt help you out with stuffs .. but if you do need any help, feel free to send me a pm and I'll try my best to help as much a I can.
>Measle : Grats on 100 ya ^^ <3 You are now the haxor~
>Shenny~ : Seldom see you on (Or I'm on at the wrong time) but nice to know you ^^
>GrandFarty : Really gratful to you, for pulling me into Foxes and such from time to time.. *Bows* In cases whereby one enters a new guild, he/she would feel left out initially, but Farty you took the initiative to actually know me .. Really touched.. (seriously) Sad

To the rest (As they dont frequent the forum):
Nice knowing you guys ^^ .. Though we had little chance to do more fights together.

Not that I change guilds often, but during my "exploration" period way long period ago, I actually went to quite a few guilds, but I left and that's it..
IW is really an awsome guild .. in which why I actually wanted to take the effort to write a post here, than just "bye. have fun" in /g and leave.

Reasons that I decided to make this decision :
Our timezone are quite different. Half of my active time I'm the sole person in the guild.
I seldom change guild (hmm..From Fallen Angel to Nalc then to IW ), ya .. so one of the reason is that I'll like to go out there and get to know more people.

Well, I think I should be either going Lost Eden (with my RL friends there) or Revolution most probably.

Keep me in your friendlist or something ya? =] .. Do remember there's someone called Shampoo who's a nub shorty ~

I do have an Enu (the main-alt :X I couldnt do training like Farty .. leveling 3 characters in one go .. Hence, at times I neglect this Alt of mine >< Only level it through leeching if I had the mood for multi client.. ><)
If you guys dont mind, I'll like to put my Enu into IW, so I wont lose contact with you guys .. Just that I'll have 2 guild chats.. ^^

Shunpo is still in IW, at the point of writing this post . So dont think I've just left ya ^^ ..

Not sure how to end this post .. so .. ya Neutral
Back to top Go down
Shen
Bluffer
Bluffer
Shen

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Leaving .. ; ~; (Guild hopping..)   Leaving .. ; ~; (Guild hopping..) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 1:33 pm

aww ): so sad to see another go :\ it was really nice knowing you <3

best of luck to your future dofus career, and don't forget us!

bye byes shunpoooooo<3

we'll miss you (:
Back to top Go down
lof
Fox hunter
Fox hunter

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Leaving .. ; ~; (Guild hopping..)   Leaving .. ; ~; (Guild hopping..) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 10:32 pm

well, I am not happy to see you go, but good luck with you new guild(s), I agree, that different time zone is a problem so I can understand this pale
Back to top Go down
shunpo
Bluffer
Bluffer
shunpo

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2006-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Leaving .. ; ~; (Guild hopping..)   Leaving .. ; ~; (Guild hopping..) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 11:26 am

Yep.. I left, but I'm still browsing this forum , if you dont mind Wink

Some update hehe .. I went to Nalc Eropagnis . Reversed the spelling and you'll know the meaning hehes..

Quite fine there, since almost everyone is in the same time zone, though we didnt have that much of hunts and such, but guild chat was active and makes training not a too boring thing at times Smile

Well.. Kinda got really bored of Dofus .. just too bored .. and too much arrogant people (Yea .. you know .. high level ignorants with fug up attitude .. )

Really puts me off this game .. This thread could somehow become my goodbye thread someday haha ..

Catch ya guys in game sometime ^^ Been some time we've not done anything together ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving .. ; ~; (Guild hopping..)   Leaving .. ; ~; (Guild hopping..) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving .. ; ~; (Guild hopping..)
Page 1 of 1