Independent Warriors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Independent Warriors Forum

IW forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

eellllloooo~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shunpo
Bluffer
Bluffer
shunpo

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2006-11-26

eellllloooo~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: eellllloooo~   eellllloooo~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 11:40 am

Guess I gonna gather tons of mats for Rags, and keep doing till I get a +10 .. (Or if I got the money .. buy 1.. zzz)

Thinking of getting a +10 Rags, +5 Farle's ring and get spy order.
Then, I'll be able to ditch my crappy Sandals Koholiks for a Teasing Thong for more Vit and Wisdom (I just want my hp to be 4 digit @.@ )

Or if I can hunt mats for Dreggon Boots . (I dont know how hard to get those materials .. For those new stuffs .. )

Sometimes I regret scrolling Wisdom too early (for now). If I didnt spend my money on wisdom scrolls, I could already have gotten myself a Fire Nitruhant/Fantal, along with Xena Krutch Nettzel etc ..

Bah .. sometimes I just get so confused over my Xelor .. just because of Anakma's stupid forging system Mad
Back to top Go down
shunpo
Bluffer
Bluffer
shunpo

PostSubject: Re: eellllloooo~   eellllloooo~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2007 11:07 am

Hey guys .. I've been missing recently (again lol) .

Since my school has started , and I'm working on my project for the next 3 weeks or so. So I guess I wont even log in ..

Not entirely busy on school, but the mood of mine recently made me wanna stop dofus for some time .. So this is kinda like a short break or so .. So dont feel strange if I'm not online at all .. ^^ .. I may login during weekends to do / help in some hunts or just chat for a few ..

See you till then ^^..
Back to top Go down
shunpo
Bluffer
Bluffer
shunpo

PostSubject: Re: eellllloooo~   eellllloooo~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 10:57 pm

Hey, a new reply after 17 days~

If you've seen me online for the past 2 weeks, it's my friend who's taking over my account .. So hopefully he didnt do anything unpleasant ? hahaz.

Ok .. I'm kinda .. back , but then, kinda lost some motivation to continue my xelor :X (so now it's the real me, unless otherwise stated xD)

Main reasons .. Lack of training gears with a Fire weapon .. (when am I going to max Wand skill >< ) , and forging problems ..

I thought of going str .. and I saw Moowolf set .. Wow .. and I cant imagine how many million times I need help from you guys for Candie Dungeon >< ..

Having said that .. I'll still be around though, but I'm not confident if I'll stay how much longer .. sad to see Opyrch left too..

At the meantime, I'll STILL be stucked in my crit set using double the effort to level ^^;..
Back to top Go down
lof
Fox hunter
Fox hunter

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: eellllloooo~   eellllloooo~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 1:30 am

Dont make me stab joo if you quit Evil or Very Mad

Wait with forging, they are gonna to upgrate it with 1,17 update - and about canidea dungeon - count me in anytime you want
Back to top Go down
shunpo
Bluffer
Bluffer
shunpo

PostSubject: Re: eellllloooo~   eellllloooo~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 9:21 am

*dies of bleeding*
*pulls out weapon .. it was .. farty's spiltting shovel *

Hmm .. really on the verge of quitting .. in a way, no more motivation .. no equips I'm going for, no weapon I aiming for ..And poor like no tomorrow .. stupidly enough to spend my kamas to scroll 24Wisdom, when I could have used the money to get myself a training set ; ~;

(well, the only hammer I yearn for now is .. Kaiser .. And stupid enough, it had the same disadvantage as Ing ... Rely on Critical hit >< )

Well.. I'm obessed with crit weapons huh .. ><

I always wanted to return to INT, but yea.. forging ><
And also, Ing is one of the best healing weapon for Xelor .. changing it would affect me greatly lol. I've stopped breading while training for so long Razz

So confused .. lost .. no motivation .. so dead pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eellllloooo~   eellllloooo~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eellllloooo~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Independent Warriors Forum :: Welcome to IW forum-
Jump to: