Independent Warriors Forum

IW forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Random pictures Oo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lof
Fox hunter
Fox hunter

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Random pictures Oo   Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:19 pm

Saya is 3 months old - grats cheers drunken

She can hit much harder then me affraid

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shen
Bluffer
Bluffer

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Random pictures Oo   Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:25 pm

so many buffs @.@
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lof
Fox hunter
Fox hunter

PostSubject: Re: Random pictures Oo   Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:13 pm

I ll write info later - I am going sleep atm - it took too much time Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shen
Bluffer
Bluffer

PostSubject: Re: Random pictures Oo   Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:56 pm

great job Very Happy congrats on winning <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lof
Fox hunter
Fox hunter

PostSubject: Re: Random pictures Oo   Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:29 pm

well - some info about fox dungeon:

its relatively easy, but time consuming - but its worth it Razz

all you need is:

1x sacrier
2x eni (lv100+ for 840lv peki)
1x fire dmg dealer (feca,osa,xelor) who will switch to boogie wang healer in peki fight
rest of the team should have all kinds of dmg (watter,air,neutral,earth,fire) - this is becouse you have to fight with foxes as well Razz

1) first of all - you dont lose a key till you enter pekis cave, so you can farm foxes/kitsue nefues in this dungeon - we did 3 runs this weekend and I think we were only one group doing it - so its nice peaceful place - not like rest of feudala Smile

2) you have to fight with 6 mobs with at least 1 zila in it in 6 different rooms, spawn of mobs is random, but you can use low lv alt (it has to be brak or bonta - depends what alignment feudala is) to delete mobs you know you cant defeat and wait for better respawn

3) from each fight with zilas you get artefact - you need 6 to enter pekis cave, but you dont have to fight with all 6 mobs once you enter dungeon, you can fight with for example 2 - you get 2 artefacts, then you can stop and do other things you want and return and farm rest of artefacts - till you enter pekis cave you will not lose it

some info about monsters:

zilas - anoying monsters - they have weakness against fire (-200,-250,-300% I think) and 95%resists against other dmgs - they dont do any dmg, but they have 5000 HP and heals other monsters in group but not much

foxes/kitsue nefues - we all know about foxes/nefues - no info needed I think - its good to bring locator to dungeon

peki - boss doggie monster Smile - we did 3 runs and got 800,820,840 lv pekis - 800 is really easy one (something like harder ouginak with 35 MP Razz - yes as I said peki has a lot of MP and a lot of agi - so you have to surround him and then you can kill him - he hits 3x per turn and hits depends on his lv - 800lv hits for 80-120dmg/up to 200 on crit, 820lv is a bit harder, but still ok, 840lv is really hard - he hits up to 500+ dmg on crit - he hits person with lowest neutral resist (in our case it was saya Smile ) so boogie healer (+1 eni) should be near that person and heal him - peki also cast bark and hits all group for 50 (800lv peki) - 150 (840lv peki) - its stronger version of ouginaks spell - but 2 enis shouldnt have problem with healing this - at the end of a fight you get really nice exp so once we will have 2 lv100+ enis (measles and tavolle I gues) we dont have to care about leveling anymore Razz

Any questions? rabbit

http://dofus.wikia.com/wiki/Firefoux_Dungeon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shen
Bluffer
Bluffer

PostSubject: Re: Random pictures Oo   Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:14 pm

the peki (you said it was almost like an ougi) cannot remove bewitchments, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lof
Fox hunter
Fox hunter

PostSubject: Re: Random pictures Oo   Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:46 pm

nope, he cant, he only hits 3x per turn, casts bark and sometimes goes invisible - once you trap him and can heal whole team - its over
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random pictures Oo   

Back to top Go down

Random pictures Oo
Page 1 of 1