Independent Warriors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Independent Warriors Forum

IW forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Duble exp 26-28.12 and more server problems ;(

Go down 
+2
birgitta
--Oprych--
6 posters
AuthorMessage
--Oprych--
Zaap Spammer
Zaap Spammer
--Oprych--

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-11-22

Duble exp  26-28.12 and more server problems ;( Empty
PostSubject: Duble exp 26-28.12 and more server problems ;(   Duble exp  26-28.12 and more server problems ;( Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 12:22 pm

When our servers were accessible again, we kept on doing our maintenance and saved files restoration operations.
Then, our game servers Pouchecot, Brumaire, Silvosse, Menalt, Summens, Hecate and Raval could be rebooted around 3:45 pm (GMT+1).
The characters' saved files made on 19/12/06 at 9:30 am GMT+1 have been used to restore the characters on these servers.

That's why all the actions made between 19/12/06 9:30 am (GMT+1) and 20/12/06 10:30 am (GMT+1) have been definitely lost.

Characters on our new servers Pouchecot and Brumaire came after the saved files used and could not be restored.

On 20/12/06 at 5:30 pm (GMT+1), all of our game servers had to be shut down further to the discovery of another duplication glitch that players reported to us around 5:20 pm (GMT+1) but that had not been reported earlier during the test phase of the update. Once this glitch was fixed, the game servers could be progressively rebooted around 7:00 pm (GMT+1).

The hardware damage we're suffering from on our database and saving servers made the saved files made on 19/12/06 unexploitable on our servers Jiva, Djaul, Rushu, Maimane and Rosal. Therefore, these servers could not be rebooted at the same time as the other game servers.

We had to use the saved files made on 19/12/06 at 6:00 am (GMT+1) to restore characters on these game servers.

However, we couldn’t restore all the information linked to the paddocks and Mount certificates.
Items that were in the paddocks have been definitely lost.
Paddocks that contained no mounts when we made the saved file on 19/12/06 at 6:00 am (GMT+1) are currently on sale again.
Guilds that used to own them can no longer use them.
These guild leaders (and only the leaders) will be able to contact our DOFUS technical support mentioning in their message the map coordinates of their paddocks and the date when they had bought them.
Once our support team will have checked all these data, we will give them back the Kamas they had spent on these paddocks or we will give them the paddocks back.
While these problems won’t be fixed, you won't be able to buy any paddocks.
Mount certificates on these game servers are no longer valid further to this rollback.
These invalid certificates will be exchanged as from 27/12/06 after the next update of the servers.
They will be exchanged for valid mount certificates, but the statistics as well as the family tree of these mounts will be lost.
The colors of the mounts will be kept but their sexuality will be defined at random.

Considerable lag problems:

Since our last update, lags considerably increased.
We figured out that the item destruction system (to get runes) was part of this problem.
Therefore, we decided to temporarily suspend the use of this functionality until we modify and optimize its functioning.

Problems related to the Get-Together Channel:

Since it’s been launched, the use of this channel that was Role-play orientated ended up being a real mess despite all the warnings that had been given.
Through this new channel, we wanted to increase the in-game communication and interactions between players.
We decided to definitely remove this channel from the game and ban all the players who didn’t respect the game charter, writing insulting, homophobic or paedophile comments.

Missing Characters Problem:

In some cases, on our games servers Jiva, Djaul, Rushu, Maimane, Rosal, Silvosse, Menalt, Summens, Hecate and Raval the characters of an account may not be visible in the character list.
To fix this problem, all you need to do is create a new character on the concerned server and to delete it to see your old characters appear again.
You’ll be able to create a new character even if your character quota per account has been reached.

Further to these problems, we decided to give two days when the experience gained will be doubled on all of our servers from 26/12/06 until 28/12/06.

What you think about this ? Suspect
Back to top Go down
birgitta
Zaap Spammer
Zaap Spammer

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Duble exp 26-28.12 and more server problems ;(   Duble exp  26-28.12 and more server problems ;( Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 1:00 pm

What a Face that should be 24-28. 12. 2006 cause im stuck in south of finland in holiday season Shocked
if its laggy im gonna hate playing... nothing more to say....almost slept by reading Sleep
Back to top Go down
Shen
Bluffer
Bluffer
Shen

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Duble exp 26-28.12 and more server problems ;(   Duble exp  26-28.12 and more server problems ;( Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 3:22 pm

yayyyyy, double exp!!!! time to get to lvl 200!!!!!1111

/sarcasm
Back to top Go down
shunpo
Bluffer
Bluffer
shunpo

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2006-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Duble exp 26-28.12 and more server problems ;(   Duble exp  26-28.12 and more server problems ;( Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 8:54 pm

2x Exp .. I really wanna quit soon ... They might as well give us lvl100 characters when we create a new character ><

I hate Anakma ><
Back to top Go down
Mainari
Astrubian
Astrubian

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Duble exp 26-28.12 and more server problems ;(   Duble exp  26-28.12 and more server problems ;( Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 9:39 pm

concratulations to amakna for extremely stupid decision. Double xp wont do anything good to anyone. I hate this insanity
Back to top Go down
lof
Fox hunter
Fox hunter

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Duble exp 26-28.12 and more server problems ;(   Duble exp  26-28.12 and more server problems ;( Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 10:06 pm

Oh yeah - another great amaknas idea - why to fix bugs ang glitches, we just give them 2days of 2x exp and they will be happy

Suspect
Back to top Go down
shunpo
Bluffer
Bluffer
shunpo

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2006-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Duble exp 26-28.12 and more server problems ;(   Duble exp  26-28.12 and more server problems ;( Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 11:55 pm

Hahaha .. *laugh like no tomorrow*

They removed the 2x Exp . . And instead give out 5 Prospecting Candies, 5 Wisdom Candies, 10 Eni powders and 10 Energy Candies.

Same as what we get last time. A compensation package .

Happy for one thing : No clogging of servers since there isnt any 2x exp days .. so I can still log in and chat without stupid lag.

Though I'm still very unhappy over their compensation through "WISDOM" items ... They're pushing every single prespic set noob to lvl100 .. Good huh .. Why did I spend 4-5 months to reach there, when new players now can reach there within 2 weeks?

Blah.. I just hate 2x exp and Wisdom candies forever >.>
Great .. Now I'll have 15Wisdom candies .. (I didnt use the previous 10 at all.. )
Back to top Go down
lof
Fox hunter
Fox hunter

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Duble exp 26-28.12 and more server problems ;(   Duble exp  26-28.12 and more server problems ;( Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 12:58 am

shunpo wrote:

Great .. Now I'll have 15Wisdom candies .. (I didnt use the previous 10 at all.. )

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

gimeeee...oh noes its not possible to trade these sweets Sad

I think candies are better then 2x exp for 2 days but still :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duble exp 26-28.12 and more server problems ;(   Duble exp  26-28.12 and more server problems ;( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duble exp 26-28.12 and more server problems ;(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Independent Warriors Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: