Independent Warriors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Independent Warriors Forum

IW forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Everyone loves jelly.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shunpo
Bluffer
Bluffer
shunpo

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2006-11-26

Everyone loves jelly. Empty
PostSubject: Everyone loves jelly.   Everyone loves jelly. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 8:00 am

Nope, not gelano ~ That overrated junk Razz which I can sell for kamas if I ever had one ..

Something to scare you guys off .. Kam Ammy is used for my +1 AP up till now ;_;

So basically, I'm aiming for a Star Custard Amulet soon to come.
5 Royal blue jellies Smile Maybe not take that long if we can do a few runs during weekends.

And another thing is King Jellix Crown (Unless I managed to get to rank3 for a Krutch , or rank 4 for a Kanis ) ..
Being a weak pvper .. Rank is like almost impossible to me, and I rather not trouble anybody to hunt Dora Bora for me .. (it's really time consuming .. )

Yep, so if anyone is interested in helping me get Royal Blue Jellies give me a note Smile

I'll be hunting jellies from time to time just to get enough jellies for a few keys .
Back to top Go down
Little-OldFart
Greedy enu
Greedy enu
Little-OldFart

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves jelly.   Everyone loves jelly. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 2:49 am

Haha Shunpo you always make me laugh a lot - first time it was when I saw your signature on impsvilage that you finally got your hammer skill (I think you were lv114) Laughing

And now kamasutra amy silent

I can help you with jelly dimension if you want, but I think you should hunt more foxes with us and drop feudala amy for you - much better then stars custard amy I think. (We dropped 4 so far so its not so impossible).

Also krutch is better then jellyx crown for you I think and rank 3 is really easy - especially when you are brak. And a lot cheaper as well.

About bora mats farming - yes its anoying but it has to be done - many of us want it rabbit
Back to top Go down
https://independentwarriors.niceboard.com
shunpo
Bluffer
Bluffer
shunpo

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves jelly.   Everyone loves jelly. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 4:07 am

Haha there're still alot of things that can make you laugh whole day xD

Something pretty recent .. I level my Slowdown to 5 .. at lvl119~~~
(I was forgetting DarkRay, cost quite some kamas ;_; At lvl3 now. I guess I'll leave it there for now, since 340kk ++ isnt worth the remaining 2 and 1 point.)

Hmm.. Adelus at my current level ~ (Guess you have a good laugh at the start of the week lol) Couldnt find a nice belt with Wisdom.

Scrolled wisdom to ..16 currently? *Faints*
Reason being .. I actually played like 9 months ago, stopped the Xelor halfway to experiment Dagger/Agility Xelor, scrolled its Wisdom to 15 >.> and decided to come back to Shunpo ._.

My one other ring being .. Silimelle .. (OK! I'll get some rings done soon! )

Lots of funny and weird stuffs happened to Shunpo geek Amusing at times, but fun as well hehez

I'm really new over PvP , and the strange thing is .. I dont understand how people managed to get lower level bontas .. I kept encountering 14x - 15x characters .. (in which Sadidas simply Bramble me to death ..)

For the time being without ranks, I've to stick with Nitruhant =[
Back to top Go down
shunpo
Bluffer
Bluffer
shunpo

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves jelly.   Everyone loves jelly. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2006 8:31 am

Somehow got crazy .. or maybe a little hyped .. I pvp some, and *cough* (alt) some honour points .. finally got to rank 3 (I just want it for Krutch, that's all ;_; It gives more hp for surviving in hunts or perc fight. I don't really fancy pvp .. )

Got a krutch, and somehow, I dumped all my kamas into ... [buying] the resources for teasing thongs *faints*
I got totally broke xD (I mean .. around 40kk kamas left lol)
(seriously, I'm poor, but somehow I always managed to JUST tide over)

I'm still left with 2 resources, basically the 2 holy bamboo wood (1 is from Holy Bamboo, 1 is from lumberjack)

So I'll like to ask if any of you got those resources to *cough* donate, or help me hunt (for the one that drops from holy bamboo).

I'm keeping that 40kk for crafting fees ;_;

And so, I really need great help this time for hunting a better amulet Razz
(in the meantime .. I'll try to farm Bora mats and sell to get a little money back..)
Back to top Go down
lof
Fox hunter
Fox hunter

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves jelly.   Everyone loves jelly. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 2:14 am

Time to bump this thread - I am gonna hunt few royal blue jellies becouse some eni needs new amy aswell Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves jelly.   Everyone loves jelly. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone loves jelly.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Independent Warriors Forum :: War room-
Jump to: