Independent Warriors Forum

IW forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

eellllloooo~

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shunpo
Bluffer
Bluffer

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2006-11-26

PostSubject: eellllloooo~   Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:52 am

Shun, po po , shampoo (previous NALC member called me that lol) , shunpo , you can call me anything, as long as I know you're talking to me hehez.

In game: nub int Xelor farao (this icon fits xelor to well that I can't refuse using it )
Poor like *censored* but somehow still managed to "survive" in that sense..

Ok, something about me irl ~
I'm from Singapore (male), 18 this year, a college student taking Interior Design. (though I'm getting tired of it ... due to some *cough* politics IN SCHOOL in a way lol..)

Played lots of mmorpg since 13, but Dofus kept me the longest~ Maybe because of the crafting system .

Sometimes I may be very quiet, just not in the mood or something, so don't feel offended if I dont reply at times xD

My intro for the time being What a Face

*Just some things I'll like to ask of anyone who reads this xD*
I'll like to challenge every of you for a few fights. No 15x please lol.
I'll like to learn how to PvP .. I just got the feel to open a brak wings, yet getting constantly crushed by lvl13x >.<
Yea.. So I'll like to learn more in PvP by experiencing it first hand rather than looking at words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Little-OldFart
Greedy enu
Greedy enu

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: eellllloooo~   Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:26 am

Hi shunpo, yes I ve noticed that you are silent a bit, so I have to force you time to time to hunt a crap with us Smile

I can chalenge you anytime you want, but I sucks in pvp as well geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://independentwarriors.niceboard.com
Measles
Zaap Spammer
Zaap Spammer

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: eellllloooo~   Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:00 am

Welcomeeeeee :3

And yarrr, ask for help more often x.O maybe there is someone who has some crap lying around in the bank, or is willing to hunt for it. Also getting crushed by 13x is pretty normal, because they have acces to all the hax vit equips allready Razz

bai farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shunpo
Bluffer
Bluffer

PostSubject: Re: eellllloooo~   Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:39 am

Finally got to 121~
Crafted my teasing thong (bad roll though pale )
But at least I've more hp , +1MP and some wisdom on my legs ~

Now .. time for some hunts to get better belt (Adelus now..), and an amulet (Kam now ..)

One thing I hate pretty much is .. Wisdom ;_; So many of you guys are leveling real fast Sad I'm like the lowest Wisdom Xelor Razz (only .. around 19x Wisdom in training Set, along with .. 460 Int >.< (I felt that's kinda low int .. Furthur more after seeing the 800*insert stats* post in IV )

So if anyone have any *cough*remaining*cough* gobhorns or mushroom, sell it to me~~~ (I've scrolled only .. 17? /faint)

No much target for now (Only wanna reach 125 for Nettzel)
So any hunts feel free to call me along Razz
And Farty come back soon~ We miss you~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shunpo
Bluffer
Bluffer

PostSubject: Re: eellllloooo~   Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:48 pm

;_; The recent major losses in PvP made me close my wings for now ...
(Mainly ruined by Sadidas and *drum rolls* ... Feca. Now I don't understand why Fecas are whining so much, when they are only ruined by unbewitchment class .. similar to Xelors ya..)

Don't know why .. PvP doesnt seemed to affect me last time .. Maybe it's because as you get higher, the nice equipments require ranks .. (I don't mind hats having ranks .. but weapons .. )

I stripped myself (IN GAME OK! Razz) and put everything into merchant lolz.. I may retire .. not so sure though.

So ya .. for anyone who sees this, I may or may not log in .. So you won't see me much as for now ..

Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lof
Fox hunter
Fox hunter

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: eellllloooo~   Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:12 pm

Dont give up just becouse few loses. If you stay visible on agro map, you will be always agroed by people who can kill you.If you have alts to lv wings just use them to restore it. Unfortunately this game is full of pvp based idiots whos only one goal is post screenshots like ZOMG LUK I JUST KILED!!! 120lv XOLER AND I AM ONLY 153lv SADIDA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shunpo
Bluffer
Bluffer

PostSubject: Re: eellllloooo~   Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:52 am

Thanks for the consolation farty ...

Somehow I felt so forced .. I'm quite an anti alignment person .. (challenges are ok with me)

Alt my wings really made me feel bad... Sometimes I think I don't really deserve the rank equipment since the rank wasn't earn rightfully .. (Well, I'm not saying those who bully weaker targets are gaining their wings rightfully. Just that they prefer to be an ass .. I don't want to.)

Guess I'll see how it goes for now ..

Anyway, is there any recommendation for an INT belt? Should I get Feudala or ?

Another thing I need some advise is .. do you guys have a seperate set for leveling? Since for my case, my battle set would consist of very minimal Wisdom. (Around 160 for 40% AP resist + 60% from Blinding)

I'm kinda poor to scroll my wisdom up .. So would need some input for this Smile ...

*also buying topaz for my hammer .. if you have some to let go let me know Smile .. *
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lof
Fox hunter
Fox hunter

PostSubject: Re: eellllloooo~   Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:00 am

Well, I used alts as well when I need rank 3 or 4 for this stupid rank equipment. No need to feel bad, you are not the only one, I know many ppl who did it as well. PvP just sucks and I really dont know how I ll get to rank7 if I ever mage splitting shovel :/

Feudala belt might be good and then xenature or something like that (125lv rank5 belt I think).

Well I am not leveling anymore so my battle set is similar to wisdom set (I just switch solomonk for krecklin kepi - its +40 wisdom), my mastralis has 48 wisdom so its ok as well, dazzling belt - another +40 wisdom and I use it all the time becouse I need 10 AP Mad, I am using spring leaf as an amy, but I think I ll try to make one of these 120+lv amys with wisdom (elya wood maybe), my hikule has some wisdom, gogorifield miner ring as well - second ring is crappy gelano. I dont even use wisdom pet - but dreggon might be good for you - I have one for saya.

Just check wiki and wisdom equipment, maybe you ll find anything interesting there.

Edit: I just checked wiki and this might be good equipment fo you:

ring1: Feudala wedding ring
ring2: Farle magic bracelet
hat: krutch / feudala hat / Krokop (no rank needed) / holoone / and bora of course
cloak: houte / nettlez
belt: xenature / feudala / some wisdom belt for leveling
boots: animals / teasing thong
amulet: feudala / aykido (10 aquas Mad )
pet: fire bwak / dreggon
weapon: no idea

I wonder where do you leveling - maybe you should think about pandikazes/dulums/dits - they drop fabrics you can sell for 50-70kk each and stones
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shunpo
Bluffer
Bluffer

PostSubject: Re: eellllloooo~   Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:04 am

Thanks for your time farty Smile ..
Too much a forumer lolz. End up viewing forums and chatting online more than I level .

As for equips-wise:
ring1: Feudala wedding ring
- Would seriously love that .. But it's too expensive .. ;_;

ring2: Farle magic bracelet
- Using one now

hat: krutch / feudala hat / Krokop (no rank needed) / holoone
- Bora is very tedious .. but I'll get it someday!

cloak: houte / nettlez
- Quite happy with it now , switching to Nettlez at 125~

belt: xenature / feudala / some wisdom belt for leveling
- I'll love a Dazzling belt anytime .. but 50dopple stones .. Most of my friends are Bontas .. It's hard then .. for an aligned territory..

boots: animals / teasing thong
- Using a teasing now. Quite happy with it for the time being.
No much worry for my boots till Still sandals.

amulet: feudala / aykido (10 aquas )
- My biggest problem. Until god drops a Feudala for me, or help me do some jelly runs Razz Star Custard is nice, with the Wisdom and INT. But I may end up just using it to make Plimclik .. (+1AP/MP/Range. 5MP ftw~)
Smoothhitch O'bal is nice as well, but 10 Red royal (though it's an easier drop compared to the Blue) means more run.

pet: fire bwak / dreggon
- Meow meow and Wabbit for me ;_;

weapon:
- Also another problem. I'm stucked with Nitruhant that is .. And Toy hammer and Hammer Ignthaipoons can't win in the damage compartment, but the thing I like is 1handed, 4AP (the best thing..) and the AP rape effect. Very xelory.. but Topaz!! >.>

I've not much friends in Dofus .. (I've to admit that I've a group of IRL friends in dofus .. But usually they're too much concerned over helping themselves and their siblings than helping a "friend". .. Hope that doesnt sound offensive .. because that's not what I'm trying to imply ..)
Hence, I can't get much help ... (Ifeel so inferior now..)

So if there's any Pandala hunts that I can join in, feel free to send me a pm Smile .. Maybe I'm just too quiet last time .. so didnt really make much friends in game. But then, I'm trying to now ok!! hahz..

Oh yarr.. I may be not really active for the next two weeks as I've a project in my hand now. But I'll still most probably log in, sit at zaap and chat Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Measles
Zaap Spammer
Zaap Spammer

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: eellllloooo~   Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:54 am

Well.. go for either feudala wedding ring, or legendary crackler ring (vit/agi/int/+1range)

And for the rest, just keep on the lookout in sellrooms and such, and pvp fights.

anddddd use this: http://addictsoft.com.pl/dofus/
it's a program that has all equips ingame, and lets you search for them. When you find something of your liking you can "equip" it and it will give all the +stat ranges/resists/crits/etc you can end up with.

here just an dream image of my 9xish set

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shunpo
Bluffer
Bluffer

PostSubject: Re: eellllloooo~   Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:45 am

My Ideal setup once I get a rank 4. Just wanna have fun with Hammer Ingthaiphoons . In no way going to be competitive Razz

Would like a Solomonk to complete this setup, but guess I won't have that much of a money to make it.. (Hammer Ingthaiphoons itself is expensive XD )

Farle's ear is expensive too Sad Maybe I'll switch to Feudala Getas and a Star Custard ammy (need the Wisdom for 100% AP Resist with Blinding)

Topaz Topaz Topaz ~~ Whoever have some to sell give me a message~~ (Though I'm with .. 200kk now lol. Cant even get 1 Refined Razz Gotta sell my body *faint*)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shunpo
Bluffer
Bluffer

PostSubject: Re: eellllloooo~   Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:42 am

Anyone got topaz to sell ? Wanna make my new hammer .. pale (Since I merchant my Fire Nitru away lol. So without a hammer, I can't even play xD )

depesperate for it .. so if you've any for sale, give me a bump here .
(need 3 topaz polished.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lof
Fox hunter
Fox hunter

PostSubject: Re: eellllloooo~   Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:20 am

3 polished topaz will cost you about 1,2mk - I need mine for 4th splitting shovel, but check bonta market - you might be lucky - I ve bought 2 topaz stones there for 10kk each Smile Good luck with your new gear - cant wait till I see it in action affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shunpo
Bluffer
Bluffer

PostSubject: Re: eellllloooo~   Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:41 am

Yea. I've seen them going around in bonta for around 450kk.. I'm trying to look at at most 400kk (In which is quite a good price, considering the price people buy from is at 30-35kk usually)

But now seems like alot of people are trying to forged Cirtus(spelling?) Dagger , so everyone is keeping for themselves xD

(If you ever seen any stones / polished going for around 400kk, give me a bump or help me notify the seller ;_Wink
(or help me give a note in bonta chat >< I'm kinda desperate for it lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shunpo
Bluffer
Bluffer

PostSubject: Re: eellllloooo~   Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:10 am

I was desperate... I went along with the overpriced Topaz Suspect
(And the price of Topaz increased recently >< )

Made my hammer ... Yea..
Bad Wisdom roll again pale (I'm bad with things like Wisdom .. )

Got myself a +9 Rags , +9 Chafeuse .

Remaining set before you seeing me online :
2x Farle's Wedding Ring (+5 Crit, and need at least 20 Wisdom roll .. Bad sign.. )
Kanistere +7 Crit (I've a 246 Vit, 10 dmg .. but +5 crit ><
And I dont have the money for a solomonk .. )
Sandals Koholiks (Actually wanted a Aerdala .. But for the Wisdom factor .. I've to ;_; )
Farle's Ear OR Start Custard (Again .. Wisdom matter.. )

Maybe I'll think of a cheaper set .. using 1/5 Crit and 140 Agi..
(Scrolling Agi 50 + Krutch Agi 40-50 + Aerdala geta 3x Agi .. And I need to get an Agi ring to complete the 140 Agi >< But it may be cheaper I guess .. But wont be as effective I guess..)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shunpo
Bluffer
Bluffer

PostSubject: Re: eellllloooo~   Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:53 am

Made one Farle's wedding Ring, and a Farle's ears..

Wedding ring .. Decent, 22 Wisdom, but unfortunately .. +4 Crit ><
(Gonna try another one soon.. )

Farle's ear, a near almost perfect one, so no much complain for this Razz

Now .. Left with Sandals Koholiks .. Seriously need a +4 Crit and at least 20 Wisdom .. (Same for my second Wedding ring.. and +5 Crit is a must to nicely hit the 1/2 Crit >< )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
--Oprych--
Zaap Spammer
Zaap Spammer

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-11-22

PostSubject: Re: eellllloooo~   Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:36 am

you thought about spy order? (after 20 aligment mission you can pik up order) spy order give +1 crit , it will be helpfull with your crit set
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shunpo
Bluffer
Bluffer

PostSubject: Re: eellllloooo~   Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:03 am

Yep. I've thought of that, but it only works for PvP right ?
Not really sure, but I'm more of just using it for PvM Smile

This set (and hammer) is made by selling almost any single beloved stuffs on me .. (Two 43pp nomoon sold !! Sad Sad Sad )
Was intending to get my second nomoon out of merchant after my first is sold .. but came back .. bah too late.. Sold >.< (At 900kk >< )

And that gave me "so much" money to try my luck on a Solomonk instead soon >.<

Tested my damage, (whacking like mad to get a crit hit to see the damage, since my set isnt complete.) and I've hit around 250 with CH.
Guess if I make a solomonk, and after getting a Minimino, I should be able to do over 300 damage per hit.

I like the heal compartment, since it allows training at Kanigrous without breading much (Or even at all).

But now, the main problem.. Getting 160 base Wisdom ><
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lof
Fox hunter
Fox hunter

PostSubject: Re: eellllloooo~   Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:21 am

why 160 BASE wisdom? Oo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shunpo
Bluffer
Bluffer

PostSubject: Re: eellllloooo~   Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:45 pm

=O my mistake affraid

I mean, just 160 Wisdom xD
silent silent silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lof
Fox hunter
Fox hunter

PostSubject: Re: eellllloooo~   Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:57 am

Scrolls ftw Smile At least strenght and wisdom for you

I like that AP steal on your hammer - with 1/2 crits it will be really nice combo + slow down = no AP for me (almost Razz )

I think that +crits from spy order works in PvM as well (not sure) but it will take you only few hours to be 20lv brak

Solomonk is better then kanistre, but a bit more expensive - last time I checked san fabric cost 950kk (few weeks ago it was 600kk) - but the rest of mats we can hunt (sans hairs, nefue hairs - kitsue dungeon maraton ftw)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shunpo
Bluffer
Bluffer

PostSubject: Re: eellllloooo~   Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:13 am

By the time I can get lvl6 Slow down, I can do a maximum of 8AP rape per turn~~ Provided all getting nice rolls lols.

But still, removing around 5 AP from a player can simply save me from the hard hitting Close combat xD
(Though daggers still hurt)

I've base 25 Wisdom (by scrolls).
Ingthaiphoons - 21 Wisdom (minimum roll ;_; )
Farle's wedding ring - 22 Wisdom
Second Farle - Not done yet.
Farle's ear - 15 Wisdom (Yay~)
Cawwot Dofus - 38 (I need some runs to get a better one )

So I'll need 39 more Wisdom, which is quite a problem. I guess I'll go for a Sandals Koholiks at the moment to hit the Wisdom requirement.

Sad thing being Rags , Solo, and Chafeuse are staples for this setup, and I can't find any other means to raise my Wisdom.
(Unless I managed to borrow, or get a +10 Rags (9 at the moment), +5 Farle's Wedding ring x2 , and a 7 Crit solo (pray for that!!) , then I'll have +38 Crit and wont need crits from boots anymore, hence I can roll another Teasing thong for its Wisdom and Vitality comparement)

Yea, depressed >< Tanu's fabric going for 600-700kk weeks ago, and now inflated to .. 950kk Sad

I guess I'll settle with a +5 Crit Kanis, and finish up my boots and ring.
So I can come back to play with you guys~~ (Miss you people~~ I've been gone for a week I guesS)

Then we'll hunt for the mats for Solomonk for me Razz (excluding the Fabric maybe) , then I'll go for a solomonk~~

Depends , I'll see if anyone wanna let go a San's fabric a little cheaper ;_;
(By the way, any of you have the rest of the Solo's mats for sale? Razz )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shunpo
Bluffer
Bluffer

PostSubject: Re: eellllloooo~   Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:37 pm

Well, you know what.. I bought the fabric from Wonger , and proceed to make my Solomonk.

Not too bad.
45 Str
248 Vit
33 Agi (This is the bad roll)
25% Damage
+6 Crit

Though I didnt get a +7 Crit, but I should be glad that I didnt get a 5 xD
And the main stats (Strength and percent damage) turned out pretty well.

Today earlier on, I went on with my second Farle's wedding ring. +5 Crit. Thank god, I've gotten +38 crit now .

Sad thing .. 16 wisdom on second Farle's .. Hence I'm short of 5 Wisdom to 160 Wisdom. Which now leaves me with 98% AP resist with Blinding on. So near yet so far Sad

Rolled a Koholiks .. my face turned pale pale +3 Crit and 18 Wisdom .. Low rolls..

And now I'm left with 200kk lol. Gonna get a 50% minimino and most probably left with 50kk to my name Razz

So most probably anytime soon today or early tml, I'll be back in action, so dont hesitate to call me for foxes then xD (Need shield materials .. I dont really PvP , but then, just in case someone arrgo me (With the amount of insane level retards around) )

I'll now think of ways to get my remaining ... 5 Wisdom >,<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shunpo
Bluffer
Bluffer

PostSubject: Re: eellllloooo~   Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:14 am

Bump my "Journal" up Very Happy

I've been missing recently (Or maybe like ..2-3 days? ) .
Well, I'm training a Sadida (lvl41 now ;~; ) . Just for 48 to farm mats zzz.
Since I'm scrolling Wisdom now. (at 43 now ;~; )

Okie. Here's the deal for this bumpie~
I need some opinions on this : Int AGAIN, current Int/Str HYBRID, or FULL Str ?

As we all know, the maging system is getting worse , and I seriously cannot foresee the day I'll have a maged weapon in my hands ..

Some analysis by me :
Int Route
Holoone/Krutch + Nettzel set up + Fire Nitru ..
Yes. The staple INT setup. One sad thing is that I dont really wish to use the wide range Nitruhant again ..
Mummified will be better.
Stable damage (For both hammer and hand)

Hybrid
Solo, Rags blah blah. My current gears. Usage of Ingthaiphoons.
The thing I always hate about this build is the non-crit sad damage.
Pros being able to rape AP, steal hp, and decent damage (with a crit)
I've started to love Drain weapons and I'm not sure if I can still without it now ..

Pure Str
Get the green fuzzy grazor, cheapo Orino, grab a Neutral Hammer, and smash things up.
Something I calculated recently . Since Strength equipments generally give better bonus, and retaining the original raw power of the weapon (No forging) , going Strength will give me the same power as going INT.

Only bad thing is there isnt much other benefits of going Strength, since I've points in Hand , Temp dust, Mummification and character points in INT already.

So I'll like to see some suggestions / remarks to help me decide Smile

Thanks for viewing this "overly bumped" topic ^^;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lof
Fox hunter
Fox hunter

PostSubject: Re: eellllloooo~   Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:59 am

I like your current gear - its pretty usefull in fox fights - especially against yokais, maybe you cant hit 2000+ dmg per turn, but who cares. Just make int gear once more and wait with maging your hammer till they fix it (I still hope they will do it Mad ) Its always good to have an option to switch gear

I curently gave up leveling and hunting mats for new equips instead (feudala gear - foxes, and new crap - mino island etc)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eellllloooo~   

Back to top Go down

eellllloooo~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Independent Warriors Forum :: Welcome to IW forum-
Jump to: